<body>
Redefining the empire state of mind


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Thanks!
Friday, 5 February 2010

This post is dedicated to a few people.

Thanks Xueyi for helping me & zu to buy the CNY items and oranges :D
Thanks Jason and Eileen for helping to carry 2 heavy cartons of oranges to yewtee from cck :D
Thanks Zuhairah for helping all the above and getting wet with me while moving the oranges from the mrt station to my house in the RAIN. Heavy rain.
Thanks myself ( I know very shameless but hey ! Hard work. You guys know I am sick. )

Currently the 4 heavy cartons of oranges is with me.
The other items are with Xueyi and there are still 2 items not bought yet.
PS buy later.
The other classmates .. Please.. Volunteer next time.
I don't wish the same people including the class chairman and vice-chairman to do such things always and over and OVER AGAIN.
I need people to fetch these 4 cartons on monday when I am driven to school.
== I am just a girl. I don't have super-power strength kays?
Thanks people.
Volunteer ~

Shihan ♥